Re: Atomic status

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014, at 01:01 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> I think the plan here was to get a koji plugin?

I think Dennis was thinking it would be run as part of the compose
script, like pungi?  Although we didn't take minutes which was a
mistake, that was my understanding.

> I'm not sure there's a way to do this in the mean time, I guess we
> could spin up another compose host have it it just run from cron...

That works, but it leads into the next question: Where does it write and
how is that data managed?  Is that data accessible to Koji?

The current flow design to create say a cloud qcow2 is:

Source -> koji -> RPMs -> createrepo -> rpm-ostree -> ostreerepo -> koji
-> imagefactory -> qcow2

Note the fact that we bounce in and out of koji.  If we had koji running
rpm-ostree composes, it'd be involved 3 times.

The current flow for a boot iso is:

Source -> koji -> RPMs -> createrepo -> rpm-ostree -> ostreerepo ->
lorax

> We can setup something with dl.fedoraproject.org now... and adjust as
> we go?

Ok, a multihomed box with SSL, but not globally mirrored (is that
correct)?  That would certainly be an improvement!