Re: mirroring for alternative content

On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 16:01:56 -0400
Colin Walters <walters@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 26, 2014, at 12:52 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> >
> > Yeah, my only worry here is that we have too much churn, but it
> > sounds like there's some mitigation there and you have already been
> > working on reducing that ;)
>
> I'm getting complaints about the download speed from the one-off
> rpm-ostree.cloud instance, and there's still the outstanding concerns
> about no TLS protection.
>
> Is there anything we can do to move this forward?

Sorry for the delay here...

I can add you some space right now. How do you normally sync the
content? Manual rsync, or is there scripting?

Ideally we want some setup with no private keys stored on machines...

We just need to come up with a setup that we think is best and
implement it. Hit me on irc if you want to discuss ideas.

kevin