Re: Following up on Atomic in Fedora infrastructure

Here is the photo of the whiteboard.

On July 7, 2014 12:35:38 PM CDT, Colin Walters <walters@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Atomic_Cloud_Image I was
talking with Dennis Gilmore about some of what we would need to do in
order to have Atomic be more closely integrated into the mainline
infrastructure.

From memory, some action items:

* Define repodata.xml or similar to enable mirroring, add mirrorlist
support [walters]
* Start doing tree composes in daily compose runs [dgilmore]
* Move fedora-atomic git repository into fedorahosted [walters]
* Determine how Anaconda-in-Koji can pull tree content [?]

Also, I need to followup to Kevin on the mirroring, which is related to
the last item.

Dennis, can you post the picture you took of the whiteboard?

infrastructure mailing list
infrastructure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx