Following up on Atomic in Fedora infrastructure

For https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Atomic_Cloud_Image I was
talking with Dennis Gilmore about some of what we would need to do in
order to have Atomic be more closely integrated into the mainline
infrastructure.

>From memory, some action items:

* Define repodata.xml or similar to enable mirroring, add mirrorlist
support [walters]
* Start doing tree composes in daily compose runs [dgilmore]
* Move fedora-atomic git repository into fedorahosted [walters]
* Determine how Anaconda-in-Koji can pull tree content [?]

Also, I need to followup to Kevin on the mirroring, which is related to
the last item.

Dennis, can you post the picture you took of the whiteboard?