Is copr ready for primetime?

I've created a ticket to add some missing web apps to apps.fp.o.

The question (as discussed in irc just now) is should copr be added at
this stage.  So, does "wide beta" equate to production enough to make it
onto apps.fp.o?

Any other apps that you can think of that are missing, then add them to
the ticket and I'll get the info together for them as well.  Will aim to
have it done about mid week at this stage.

--

Cheers, Willo