Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Zamir SUN

Hi all,

I am Zamir SUN from China(UTC+8). I have subscribed the list for some time and now I decide to involve in.

My FAS is zsun as well as for my IRC nickname.

Now I am a student mainly focus on Linux. I have been helping the datacentern of our university with Apache httpd and tomcat. So I want to help with sysadmin-web FIG and to learn more about sysadmin skills.

Unfortunately, it is 3:00am UTC+8 for infra weekly meeting here, so it is hard for me to attend meetings regularly.

--
Zamir SUN
zsun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx