Re: ask.fp.o low ranking in Google

On 10/18/2013 04:03 AM, Vít Ondruch wrote:
<>

Heh :) Sorry for my ignorance, but this is first time I've heard about
ixquick.com. Assuming I am not exception, I guess it should be more
effective to do some SEO for Google instead of making aware the
remaining 6bil people about ixquick.com

could be you have led a sheltered life.

or, maybe secluded life. :=D

i stopped using google for 2 reasons;

   it failed too often.

   i do not like being tracked.

from day 1 of using "ixquick" in it's "advanced-search" mode,
i have had nothing but pure joy using it. "it just works".

also note the links in upper left and right, click the "private"
link just below "ixquick".

something else i have found out about "ixquick", on 2 rare
happens of not finding what i first entered in the 'exact phrase'
bar, two days later when out of curiousness, i repeated search,
it found what it had not before with out expansion. which shows
me that "ixquick" has some sort of "fail/learn" routine built in.

give it a try.

--

peace out.

tc.hago.