Re: ask.fp.o low ranking in Google

Dne 18.10.2013 10:48, g napsal(a):

On 10/18/2013 03:23 AM, Vít Ondruch wrote:
<>

For example, when I google for "fedora 19 installation fails", on first
<>

ask.fp.o does not appear on first 10 pages of Google. I am afraid it is
useless service unless it appears in Google.

Any thoughts?

yes, do not use google, use;

   https://ixquick.com/eng/advanced-search.html

when i entered;

  with the exact phrase: fedora 19 installation fails

showed;

   About 1,410 results

1st screen of 1st page showed;

   https://ask.fedoraproject.org/

if you would like to see results, enter;

https://ixquick.com/do/search?q=%22fedora+19+installation+fails%22&lui=english

in your web browser url bar. watch for line wrap.

Thanks

welcome.

Heh :) Sorry for my ignorance, but this is first time I've heard about ixquick.com. Assuming I am not exception, I guess it should be more effective to do some SEO for Google instead of making aware the remaining 6bil people about ixquick.com

Vít