Trac Housekeeping

Hello friends,

One thing i've noticed is that many of the tickets on the Trac haven't been updated in months.  Since i'm new, I thought a good warmup would be to get in touch with owners of tasks still not closed, with no activity in over a month.  So i'll be attempting to contact owners individually in the coming days.

I'm also open to any suggestions on this - if you think it's a waste of time or have some info that might help, let me know!

Thanks,

Tim