Ask Fedora: tag list vs tag cloud

Hi,

I was wondering if we're better off using tag lists or tag clouds on Ask
Fedora? Any preferences? Any reasons why we're using tag clouds
presently?

I've set the staging instance to use tag lists at the moment. It looks a
lot more organized, both on the front page and the tag page

https://ask.stg.fedoraproject.org/questions/
https://ask.stg.fedoraproject.org/tags

https://ask.fedoraproject.org/questions/
https://ask.fedoraproject.org/tags/