Re: Where to keep the badges repo?

On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 12:28:45 -0400
David Gay <oddshocks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My input is that if we make use of GitHub, there should be another
> means of contributing that is at least as effective. I don't like the
> idea of basing a Fedora structure on GitHub's structure.

Thinking about this... would it be possible to have a interface on the
badges web side that allowed submitting new badge ideas?

ie, fill in fields and needed info and it dumps out the rough code of
what is needed for that badge and if admins find it good, just add it?

Or even, something that uses datanommer's interface to create the exact
query that would be used to award the badge...

I don't know how complex that would end up being...

kevin