fedorahosted and lists changes

Greetings.

I'm looking at scheduling two outages later this week (after the Alpha
release tomorrow).

1. Move fedorahosted.org (currently hosted02) over to a new hosted03 at
osuosl. A few times recently we have seen hosted02 go unresponsive and
require a reboot. I'd like to move it over to osu and provide it more
resources (mem/cpu/better disk). This outage is scheduled for friday
(normally I don't like outages on friday, but I want to get this done
asap).

Also, at the same time, we are going to switch hosted trac's to all use
fedora-openid for auth and not mod_auth_pg. Our infrastructure trac has
been using this setup for weeks with no problem.

2. Move lists.fedoraproject.org (currently collab02) over to collab03
(also at osuosl). We have seen some very poor performance while backups
are going on, as well as some odd corruption of some archives. Also, we
can provide it with more/better resources as well there.

I've tenatively wanted to schedule this for wed. But, not sure I will
have all the data synced over by then, so I will likely wait and send
this announcement out with a final date tomorrow morning.

Additionally, I'd like to look at making a hosted04/collab04 over at
ibiblio and see if we can keep them in sync as warm spares.

kevin