Re: Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Ivan Dvornikov

Hello, Kevin
I don't know from what to start. I read Getting Started, write Hi in chat :) but how to begin help project? I see the tickets for example https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3736 i can try to help do this. How i can look at this server? So, i need help, guru, teacher, roadmap. Meetings every Thursday very early for me 5 am.

Ivan

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 6:05 AM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 23:57:56 +1100
Ivan Dvornikov <nezde6nij@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 1) My IRC Handle: n0kiss
> 2) Skills to offer: experienced linux user, administrate linux servers
> with postfix, squid, LAMP, BIND, dhcpd, samba, cupsd, learning python.
> What like to learn: Python, and different interesting administrative
> tasks, work with bottlenecks, LAMP servers. I like to solve
> interesting tasks.
> 3) What would like to work: help to configure servers and solve
> different administrative tasks, programming on Python.

Welcome!

Do take a look at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted
if you haven't already.

And do say hi on irc in #fedora-admin and/or our weekly meeting...

> With greetings, Ivan.
>
> P.S. Sorry for my terrible english, I am from Russia.

No problem at all. ;)

kevin