Re: Ask Fedora enhancements and fixes

On 04-03-13 19:50, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

Why are they unable to create a Fedora account system account?

Perhaps we could make that process easier rather than support more
duplication of effort?

kevin

That can be a solution. Creating a Fedora account though has more requirements than an average forum. With most forums you only register a username, email address and password. If we can do this for ask Fedora with FAS it would make participating easier.