Re: Ask Fedora enhancements and fixes

On 04-03-13 17:10, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
* Local user support

A few users don't want to use openid.  Should we enable local user?
What are the security implications of that?
I really don't want to do that. It means another place that keeps user
private data, another place we have to manage for password resets, etc.

I think it's really important to give those users who don't have an openid the possibility to participate. I'm willing to help with setting up and maintaining this service.

Regards,

Aniruddha