Re: tools for building cloud images in the buildsystem

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 09:49:52 -0500 (EST)
Seth Vidal <skvidal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> and I a pretty sure for releases we're talking about something
> >> else. This is for continual/nightly image generation, unless I'm
> >> mistaken.
> >
> > I was thinking we'd generate the releases in the same way, but am
> > willing to be disabused of that notion.
> >

> Same software for image generation, certainly. Not obvious to me that
> generating them in the same place is worthwhile.

As long as the env is similar enough I don't know that it matters.
Ideally it would be very similar tho, as you don't want your perfectly
working and nice nightly images to fail to work when "officially"
composed.

kevin