Re: tools for building cloud images in the buildsystem

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

Trivial and disposable.

For short term/testing I think this is a great idea.

Longer term, we really need to figure out what "official" cloud images
are going to be made with and where. I guess thats a conversation with
koji upstream and rel-eng and cloud sig. I personally don't have any
horse in that race, but having something thats controlled and
repeatable is I am sure a must.

2 things here:
1. I suspect the cloud architect can help us describe what "official" is :) 2. I see nothing which suggests we can repeat/replay koji appliance creation over time. We might be able to do it w/i one week - but much outside of that and I suspect rawhide will have drifted too much.

-sv