Introduction: Marc Deop

Hello everyone,

A while ago I joined the fi-apprentice group and tried to help a little bit. Unfortunatelly I had to deal with personal staff and wasn't able to focus enough.

I'd like to join back (for real this time ;) ).

I currently work as a system administrator in a small company and I am preparing to get a RHCSA

I have some knowledge in:

- bash scripting
- LAMP
- Nagios
- General linux adminstration
- Little java, c and c++ ( I've made small contributions to the rekonq browser http://rekonq.kde.org).

I know you guys use python quite a bit and I'm willing to learn as well :)

My irc nickname is marcdeop

Well, I think that's pretty much it.

Thanks in advance,

Marc