Home for fedocal

Hi all,

Several people have asked me where the fedocal project lives and where
they could test and report bugs and make RFE, so I'm glad to announce,
we found a home for fedocal:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedocal/

Note that I managed to get Johan Cwiklinski (fas: trasher) on board to
make of Márín's design [1] a reality (and he is already busy with that!)

So please, open as many tickets as you would like and let's see if we
can make something of fedocal :)

Thanks,
Pierre

[1] http://linuxgrrl.com/fedora-ux/Projects/Fedora%