Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Patrick Stein

Hello all,

Your IRC handle: PatStein

What skills you have to offer and which you would like to learn: Right now, I don't have much skills in this area. But I want to do system admin, and network admin work as my career. So I am starting to learn everything I can, I am getting LPIC +1, Network +, CCNA, and Linux + within the next few months.

What you would like to work on and quite possibly which outstanding issues you would like to help resolve: I don't know yet, I am again just starting out with this.

I would like to add that I am also a Fedora Ambassador.

Thank You for your time,

Patrick Stein