Re: Fedora Account Change

On Mon, 28 May 2012, Larry Brower wrote:

On 05/28/2012 05:32 PM, David Nalley wrote:

There is such a feature already. It does require access to email though.

If he has contacts that still control access to the email - surely he
could use the 'forgotten password' functionality and have individuals
in control of said email forward it along.

--David

Couldn't we expand on this feature to allow somethign like answering
"account security questions" similar to how banks and other
organizations do ?

If you're offering a patch to do this I am certain that we could. However, implementing such a feature requires developer time that is not immediately available, otherwise.

I don't mean this dismissively - if you're interested in working on it - then yes - absolutely, please.

-sv