Re: Fedora Account Change

Sure, here or 'accounts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'.

> I have one account at fedora project 'lmello' this account is
> assigned with my old employer email (lmello AT redhat.com), since i
> no longer work at redhat i am unable to change my password and
> associate my account with my new email address.

Do you have a gpg key associated with the account?
It seems not. ;(

> Could some one change my lmello account email address from lmello AT
> redhat.com to l at lmello.eu.org ?  I had created a new account
> associated with my new email address called lmello2, feel free to
> remove it if necessary.

I'm afraid we can't do that. I'd suggest just creating a new account as
you have and just rejoin the groups you were in.

We don't really have any way to tell you are who registered the account
sadly.

Sorry,

kevin