FREEZE break request: reboot releng04 to add cpus

When I created releng04, It seems I didn't pass it vcpus... so it
installed with only 1 cpu. I'd like to reboot it and change it back up
to 8. This should help with updates pushes and should be something we
can do when it's not pushing any updates.

If something goes horribly wrong, we also have releng02 still around
and can just use it to push updates.

+1's please? :)

kevin