Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Will Sterling

All,

  My name is Willard Sterling, I go by Will.  I've been a UNIX System Administrator for ~14 years.  In my day job I work with Linux; Red Hat, CentOS and SUSE; Solaris; AIX; HP-UX and Tru64.  I also teach Linux and UNIX courses on system administration and shell scripting a few times a year.  I have a C.S. background and do know C, C++, Java and a some Perl but it is all a little rusty as I have not much programming over the last decade.

  I'm joining the Infrastructure team to give back to the community and expose myself to technologies like Puppet that I do not get to use at my day job.  I'd like to work on infrastructure automation projects but am also willing to work on odds and ends to keep tickets moving through the queue.

  My Fedora account as well as my IRC nickname is wsterling.

Regards,
Will