Re: Email sending delays and archiving delays for aeolus-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 08:11:45 -0400
Chris Alfonso <calfonso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The aeolus project development team is consistently seeing long
> delays (hours) when sending email to
> aeolus-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  We are also seeing the archives
> lag by a couple days.  Do any of you know of relay or archiving
> issues?  If not, is there anyone that can look into the issue?  Let
> me know if you need more information.

This is likely due to archiving issues on the hosted01 server. There's
a high volume list that it's archiving thats taking up a lot of it's
I/O. ;(

Short term, I have moved a rsync job to be less frequent, so that might
help us catch back up and stay in sync.

Longer term we are waiting to hear about new hardware there, so we can
migrate the machine to new hardware and OS. ;(

Sorry for the delay.

kevin