Email sending delays and archiving delays for aeolus-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

The aeolus project development team is consistently seeing long delays (hours) when sending email to aeolus-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  We are also seeing the archives lag by a couple days.  Do any of you know of relay or archiving issues?  If not, is there anyone that can look into the issue?  Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Chris