Hello

Hi,

I'm a sysadmin working at a software company. Here's the skills I got.�

- Linux system administration
- FTP/Web/NFS/NIS/DNS/DHCP/Kerberos/OpenAFS services setting up/troubleshooting experience
- Be familiar with Nagios and Ganglia settings/configurations
- Skillfully Shell scripting
- HPC administration experience
- Be familiar with IBM/HP/Dell servers operation and firmware upgrade
- Be familiar with data center infrastructural devices like Rack/PDU/KVM/Console Server
- Linux Live CD building experience
- Experience with creating/managing Open Source projects

If anything I can help pls. let me know.�

Thanks very much.

Hui