Introduction

Hi,

My name is Toby Heywood. I have been a Linux user since 1996 and began
supporting Linux/Unix based systems commercially around 1998. I am
currently a Systems Administrator for a commodities trading company based
in London, England, supporting around 300 servers across three countries.
Unfortunately only about 1/6 of these are Linux :(

Apart from just general helping out and mucking in, with whatever may need
doing, it is my intension to develop further my shell scripting skills,
and
to potentially add python to my skill set.

I'm thinking of starting out in sysadmin-noc, with a view of getting
involved in the sysadmin-hosted, sysadmin-web and sysadmin-devel FIGs. In
actual fact anything that is sysadmin, but I'll start small and work my
way
up.

I Look forward to working with you all.

Regards