Hello Fedora Infrastructure team!

Hi Team!

My name is Kevin, and I'm very much interested in being a part of the
Fedora Infrastructure team! Currently, I support and maintain
approximately 120 SLES/Solaris/RedHat servers running WebSphere
Application Server 6.0/1 and Portal Server 6.0, as well as IBM HTTP
Server and SunONE Web Server. I am also our legacy DNS administrator,
and the secondary sendmail administrator. I've been an
engineer/administrator for approximately 3 years professionally, and
approximately 5 personally.

I do work days - from about 0300 UTC to about 1200/1300 UTC - so I will
probably not be on the meetings very much, as my employer frowns (read:
blocks) access to IRC.

Please feel free to contact me - and I look forward to being part of the
team!

Respectfully Yours,

Kevin Huntly