Introduction

Hello

Well it has been about 6 months coming but here is my introduction
email. My name is Frank and I have been working with redhat/fedora since
redhat 4. I subscribed to this list and then had to work away a lot and
didnt get chance to actively do anything. I am now in a better position
to offer some help. I am a RHCE and mainly now work in consultancy
advising on enterprise level systems. I would ideally like to get
involved with puppet and understand how that works. I have worked for
ISP's in the past and may ideally be suited to join the hosted FIG and
the releng FIG to get some puppet experience.

Frank