Re: CVS1 and selinux

Well, you should know that I haven't been involved with Infra for a year.

Darren VanBuren
-------------------------
Sent from my iPod

Try Fedora 10 today. Fire it up. http://fedoraproject.org/

On Sep 21, 2009, at 7:54, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009, Darren VanBuren wrote:

Last I heard, most of our machines had SELinux set to permissive. Was I
misinformed?

Depends on when you were told that :) We've been slowly working towards an enforcing environment over the last year and a half or so. I called cvs1 out in particular because some of our processes on that host aren't run very often and it's difficult for users of the host to realize what's
going on.  Figured it best to make our admins aware since it would
probably be non-obvious to them as well.

   -Mike

Darren VanBuren
Sent from my iPod

Try Fedora 10 today. Fire it up. http://fedoraproject.org/
(I need a new slogan for Fedora 11 from marketing)