CIA integration

So I was going through some old tickets and stumbled across this:

I gave it a quick look over and I'm not against this integration but I'm
generally apathetic about it.  So I ask if anyone here is interested
enough to get it into Fedora.  I'm not sure if both the server and client
versions are provided there but it looks like what is there is GPLv2.

Thoughts?

	-Mike