Re: Introduction

Grady Laksmono wrote:
Hello,
My name is Grady Laksmono, and I've been becoming Fedora Ambassador for a while now, and since I've a technical background, I'd love to contribute to Fedora infrastructure and/or anything related with source code.. :)

Hi Grady!

I tend to deal with most of the large coding projects in Infrastructure. Welcome aboard!

Are you a python programmer? We have a large number of apps written in python and are always looking for new people to help out there. If not, what are your interests? I'll see if we can match you up with a project that needs your skills!

-Toshio