xen5 change request

prior to the network maintenance outage, we had puppet disbaled on xen5 and
iptables stopped.  as an interim measure i would like to return to that state
so that backups will run again.  longer term, we need to adjust iptables.

But for right now just wanting to do the minimum to have backups functioning
again.   nothing else runs on xen5  so its low impact.

Dennis