Change Request: setup restart-memhogs on fas1/2

We have a script to restart TG apps on the app servers when their memory exceeds a customizable limit. We have this run on the app servers on alternate hours so that we don't take down all the load balanced copies of an app at the same time. This has proved useful for a few of our apps which have a tendency to grow until the box starts swapping. I'd like to set this up for fas1 and fas2 before we get to the hard change freeze.

As an initial limit, I want to start with 1GB of rss before an app restarts. The present usage

                       fas1     fas2
Memory on the box:   4096000   2048000
Memory usage after
1 day 21 hours:       728820   1005260