short Introduction

Hi all,

My name is Jan Janssens. I live in Belgium and I'm new to the fedora
project. I have some professional experience with pound, apache, bind,
open-ldap and I want to help with the infrastructure side of the fedora
project. I'm on IRC with the nickname jjs.
Please feel free to contact me if you want to know more about me.

Regards,

Jan