Re: remote vnc-installs

Chris Weyl wrote:
I don't follow this list closely, but are we now using RHEL for Fedora
infrastructure?  Weren't we using Fedora to run the Fedora
infrastructure (for obvious reasons)?  Why the change?

We've used a mixture of RHEL and Fedora for as long as I can remember. In general RHEL fits our needs better because it gives us a longer period before it goes EOL which means we don't have to reinstal the servers once a year. When we have a need for a feature that isn't present in RHEL we use Fedora for the service, usually with the idea that we'll migrate the service to RHEL when RHEL rebases to a sufficiently current Fedora.

-Toshio