Re: Mirror Manager Backup

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007, seth vidal wrote:
On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 12:16 -0500, Jeremy Katz wrote:
The managemetn side of mirrormanager is.  But the "serve out the
existing mirror information" side is perfectly fine without FAS (and
realistically, is the part that more of us think of when we think MM)

in my mind:
mirrormanger - the management side
mirrorlist - the actual mirrorlists

 Ditto.
I do agree, though, that we could probably make mirrorlist redundant without necessarily making mirrormanager so, and that would fulfill most of our needs.

     Jima