Re: Looking for somebody to take ownership of hosted projects

Paulo Santos wrote:
I dont mind giving a hand to Ricky also.

Well, right now the only thing you two don't have access to do is the CVS stuff. We'll be moving the hosted stuff off of the main CVS soon (just getting a box together) for the time being if you guys want to do everything in the ticket except the actual CVS creation I can do that. What do you think?

   -Mike