Re: Moin and notifications

Matt Domsch wrote:

Mike had the idea "hey, why don't we just background the mail
notification", which doesn't solve the problem, but papers over it for
the user who clicks "Save" - they get an instant "thanks for updating
the wiki" while the email happens in the background.  I made a quick
patch and Mike tested it on Friday on a test instance - and it looks
like it'll help until Toshio's stuff is done.

Yep. Papering or not, saves are instantaneous now. Problem solved, atleast for me.

Rahul