Sysadmin application

Fedora-infrastructure,

My Name is Joseph Crim. I would like to be a part of the Fedora team. I
have several years experience working for one of the largest web hosting
providers in North America. My strengths are in web and database
administration on CentOS 4 and Fedora Core 6 systems.

I feel the open-source community has given me so much, and I want to do my
part to give back. Please feel free to email me if you would like more
information or if you have any specific questions.

Regards,

Joseph Crim