Re: Change Fedora Test Page?

Mike McGrath wrote:
Anand Capur wrote:
What do you think of changing the Fedora Apache Test Page? I've seen many
emails come in asking about domains. We need to make it clear that we don't
have anything to do with the site except for the OS.
-Anand

Well, the actual test page has a webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx address and a link to the http://fedoraproject.org/ home page. users are going to our home page and seeing webmaster and sending the email. I'm not quite sure what else we should do. I suppose a special page to send them to, or removing webmaster from the landing page. Either way those people are going to end up at FP.O looking to send an email :(

Maybe we can link to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ServerTestPage and clarify even further we have nothing to do with the site in the default Apache home page.

Rahul