Re: Introduction, what is required.

Mark Hutchinson wrote:
Good day,

I have just signed up for the FedoraProject.
What is required of me at this point to introduce myself etc... Just looking for protocol on this.

Hello, just follow the guidelines on the get started page: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted Then find a group that interests you and contact a sponsor and see if they need help. If they do not there are plenty of other areas to contribute to that are not in Infrastructure (like art, marketing, documentation, ambassador, etc)

Also, how do I get and use my fedoraproject.org email address?

You need to find a group to join, some require sponsorship some just require approval.

   -Mike