Re: Off on Monday

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007, Max Spevack wrote:
On Sat, 8 Sep 2007, Mike McGrath wrote:
Just letting you guys know I'll be off on Monday, going to a cubs game and generally doing everything you've seen in:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0091042/

Naturally, I guessed the title without actually following the link. Hopefully there's a parade scheduled today, or else he's really going to have to improvise.

Perhaps we can get some "Save McGrath" wristbands made up and sell them like Lance Armstrong.

Budget. Problems. Solved.

While strictly speaking, they should say "Save Mike," "Save McGrath" has a *way* better ring to it. Maybe someone could name a band after it, too?

     Jima