Re: ssl on publictest dev apps

Luke Macken wrote:
There are a handful of development instances of various apps running on
our publictest systems, most of which don't support SSL.  This is
obviously not a good thing, so I'm proposing that we either enable SSL
on these apps, or disable the FAS identity provider and provide local
guest accounts on the local SQLite dbs.

In theory the test instances should be using the test FAS db:

http://publictest1.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/

Which does not contain production data.

   -Mike