Re: Features for Fedora Project PBX 1.0

Jeffrey C. Ollie wrote:
Testing has been going well, and people seem to like/want/need the
service so I thought that we should nail down what features we want in
the "Fedora Project PBX 1.0".  Here's a list based on what I'd like to
see and what I've gathered from IRC/email/voice conferences.

Crazy idea:

Voice support for end users by other end users.

Rahul