SOP - Release

I've created a standard operating procedure for a release. We'll be following it for Fedora 8.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/SOP/Release

Please comment and add information that I've forgotten. Jesse, if I've put something in there that is release engineerings job, just let me know so we don't duplicate work. (For example, I'm not sure what team should coordinate with art and websites to make sure the new graphics get made and stuff)

We should also add an SOP for the torrent creation and other pieces that might need to be done.

   -Mike