Re: Formal Introduction

Anand Capur wrote:
 Hello,
I am Anand Capur and I have been on this list for quite a while, but never
really introduced my self. I am interested in joining the sysadmin-noc
group. I have put in my request for the sysadmin group. I am experinced with
apache, xen, fedora (duh...), load balancing, server monitoring, and fixing
general problems. As well as some PHP and HTML. I am also interested in
helping with the Infrastructure SOP. I have had 5+ years of experience with
all of this, as well as being a Fedora Ambassador. I currently live in Ohio,
and in the Eastern Time Zone (EST). I'm interested in being on the team,
because I feel I could help out and give back to fedora.
Thanks,
Anand Capur

Excellent, we could really use some help with the SOP's. I'll approve your sysadmin membership, what types of things are you interested in doing for the sysadmin-noc stuff? We're running cacti and nagios.

   -Mike