Re: hosted.fpo 'trac' logo has the wrong href

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
O/H Craig Thomas έγραψε:
When we have a master.kid (or genshi), how many of the sites listed here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/DomainsList

would be able to use it/ need to work with it?

I guess the most publicly-visible ones would be nice to have a common
look-n-feel. I'd say to convert the following:

 1. mirrors.fpo
 2. smolt.fpo
 3. admin.fpo
 4. torrent.fpo
 5. docs.fpo

1-4 are TG AFAIK so it won't be too hard. 4 shouldn't be hard because it's one
page. 5 is a somewhat different story. :)

-d

/me notes we do have a ticket open for this if you guys would like to coordinate more :)

Dimitris Glezos wrote:

O/H Craig Thomas έγραψε:
When we have a master.kid (or genshi), how many of the sites listed here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/DomainsList

would be able to use it/ need to work with it?

I guess the most publicly-visible ones would be nice to have a common
look-n-feel. I'd say to convert the following:

 1. mirrors.fpo
 2. smolt.fpo
 3. admin.fpo
 4. torrent.fpo
 5. docs.fpo

1-4 are TG AFAIK so it won't be too hard. 4 shouldn't be hard because it's one
page. 5 is a somewhat different story. :)

-d

/me notes we do have a ticket open for this if you guys would like to coordinate more :)

https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/55

   -Mike