Re: Common problems

Ray Van Dolson wrote:
On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 10:58:39AM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
 I've been meaning to do this for a long time:

 http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/CommonProblems

 Please add to it and make it not stink :)

Mike, regarding the Wiki Pages Slow Save issue... are their any bugs
filed about this upstream that you are aware of?

I will do a search, but thought you might be aware of some off the top
of your head.

I'd be interested to look at the code that does the subscription
handling.  It sure seems like this could be done much much faster, but
maybe things are coded in such a way that it's not intuitive.

Many have looked into it but AFAIK nothing has actually been done. I'm not sure if a ticket even exists for it upstream. If you've got time please please please make it work :)

   -Mike